Cross-Stitch Mason Jar Bands
Always Time to Stitch
approx. size of stitched areas: 4"x3-1/2"; stitch counts: sugar and spice, 54 w x 46 h; love in every layer, 52 w x 46 h; wishing you, 52 w x 47 h; a holiday treat, 53 w x 46 h
- Wichelt Imports 27-count Simplicity Natural Banding (MH18390228)
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss
- scissors, tape measure, embroidery needle, q-snap (optional)
Cross-stitch: 2 strands
Backstitch: 2 strands
Pattern - Cross-Stitch Mason Jar Bands
- 1. Border was added to designs to separate patterns for clarity. Do not stitch border.
- Cross-stitch Mason Jar Bands
- 1. To determine amount of banding need, measure jar and add at least 1" for finishing.
- 2. Cross-stitch design centered on banding over two threads using two strands of floss.
- 3. Backstitch design using two strands of floss as indicated on key. Knot and clip thread ends.
- 4. To finish, machine zig-zag stitch short ends of banding.
- 5. Attach banding to jar using self-adhesive hook-and-loop tape. Fill jars with treats.