- Felt scraps: red; white; flesh tone
- Red acrylic paint
- 6-strand Embroidery Floss (DMC): White; Black; Tan (#738)
- Silver jingle bell, 10mm
- Red pom-poms (nose), 5mm
- Lime green pom-poms, 1/2”, three
- White marabou boa trim: 5” length (coat); 3” length (hat)
- Candy cane trims, 2” long, two
- Silver ribbon, 1/8”-wide, 10” length
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Iridescent glitter glue
- Small scruffy brush
- Quilter’s basting spray or fabric spray adhesive
- Hot glue gun or fabric glue
Pattern - Santa Ornament
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Cut two Santa bodies from fed felt, beard and mustache from white felt and face from flesh tone felt.
- 2. Lightly dry brush red paint on face for cheeks. Apply glitter glue to cheeks; let dry.
- 3. Using pattern and photo as guides, baste beard, face and mustache pieces onto front of one of Santa's body pieces.
- 4. Use two strands of tan floss to blanket stitch around beard, face and mustache. Make two black French knots for eyes. Use white floss to satin stitch eyebrows.
- 5. Sew or glue red pom-pom to face for nose.
- 6. Place two Santa pieces with wrong sides together. Use two strands of white floss to blanket stitch pieces together, leaving an opening for stuffing. Stuff; blanket stitch opening closed.
- 7. Sew jingle bell to tip of hat.
- 8. Glue 5" marabou length along bottom of coat and 3" length along bottom of hat.
- 9. Glue two candy canes to left side.
- 10. Tie ribbon bow, then trim ends as desired. Glue bow to Santa as shown.
- 11. Glue or sew three green pom-poms along bottom of coat.
- 12. Tie a piece of white floss to top of Santa for hanger.