Pattern - Penguins Noel Décor
- 1. Fold Aida cloth in half and in half again opposite way to find center. Mark center with contrasting thread.
- 2. Using two strands of floss, Satin Floss or Light Effects, cross-stitch design centered on Aida cloth.
- 3. Use one strand E334 to backstitch snowflakes. Use one strand 310 to backstitch and French knot penguins.
- 4. Mount stitching centered on batting-covered mounting board, folding corners first, then sides, securing edges of fabric to adhesive side of board. Repeat for backing fabric on double-sided adhesive mounting board.
- 5. Glue boards together.
- 6. Beginning at bottom center, glue cord around perimeter.
- 7. Fold ribbon in half to form loop. Glue to top center of ornament at back.