Pattern - Autumn Inspiration Wall Hanging
- 1. Fold Evenweave in half and in half again opposite way to find center. Mark center with contrasting thread.
- 2. Using two strands of floss and working over two threads, cross-stitch design centered on Evenweave.
- 3. Use one strand 918 to backstitch lettering, and one strand 938 for remaining backstitching and French knot.
- 4. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply interfacing to wrong side of stitching. Trim 1-1/8" from stitching along sides and bottom and 3" from stitching at top.
- 5. With wrong sides together, sew evenweave to lining fabric along sides and bottom edges. Turn right side out. Press top raw edges under 1/4". Tack open edge closed.
- 6. Fold top edge under 1-1/4". Stitch 1" from folded edge to create casing for bell pull hardware.
- 1. Use 1/4" seam allowance throughout.