- Ivory 14-count Aida cloth napkin
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery floss
Cross-stitch: 2 strands
French Knot: 1 strand (wrapped two times)
Backstitch: 1 strand
Pattern - Cross-stitch Kitty Napkin
- Size / Stitch Count
- 1. Approximate finished size is 2"x2"; Stitch Count 29 w x 28 h
- 1. Print cross-stitch chart and key.
- 2. Count up 10 stitches diagonally from one corner of napkin. Use two strands of floss to stitch design on chart.
- 3. Backstitch stems on cup with one strand 3345. Work all other backstitch and French knots with one strand 310.