- Felt, rectangles: 3”x5”, 4”x6”
- Ribbon, 10” length
- White buttons, five
- White craft thread
- Fabric glue
- Large-eye sewing needle
- Pinking shears
- White chalk
- 1. Measure and cut 4"x6" felt rectangle. Measure and cut 3"x5" felt rectangle from coordinating color. Use pinking shears to trim edges.
- 2. On back of smaller felt rectangle, use chalk to draw three snowflakes (to follow outlines when stitching).
- 3. Measure and cut 24" length of white craft thread. Sew along snowflake outlines.
- 4. Attach white button on center of each snowflake.
- 5. Glue stitched felt rectangle on center of larger rectangle. Let dry.
- 6. For hanger, measure and cut 10" ribbon length. Sew ribbon ends on top corners of rectangle.
- 7. Sew button on each ribbon end; knot ends on inside.