- DMC Charles Craft 14-count White Aida, 10”x12”
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss
- Kreinik Mfg.: Blending Filament, Braid #8
Cross-stitch: 2 strands
Backstitch: one strand
French Knot: one strand (wrapped two times)
Pattern - Cross-stitched Iris Inspirational
- Size/Stitch Count
- 1. Approximate finished size: 5-1/2"x7"; stitch count: 76 w x 97 h
- 1. To find center, fold cloth in half and in half again the opposite way. Mark center with contrasting thread.
- 2. Print cross-stitch chart and key.
- 3. Stitch design centered on fabric. Where indicated, use one strand Kreinik 091 Star Yellow Braid #8. Use one strand embroidery floss and two strands Kreinik 032 Pearl Facets Blending Filament where indicated.
- 4. Stitch French knots and backstitch with one strand DMC 3842 Wedgewood-DK, and flowers with one strand DMC 310 Black.
- 1. Instead of using matte board to frame, substitute coordinating colored ribbon (as shown in photo).