- DMC Charles Craft 28-count White Monaco
- DMC: 6-strand Embroidery Floss, Light Effects Floss
- DMC Memory Thread Floss 6070
Cross-stitch: 2 strands
Backstitch: 1 strand
Couching: 1 strand
Pattern - Cross-stitch Wedding Sampler
- 1. Stitch design centered on fabric over two strands floss. Backstitch purple hearts in border with one strand DMC 208 Lavender-VY DK.
- 2. Following Memory Thread placement lines on chart, place length of Memory Thread on top of stitched design to estimate thread needed for each design element; add 1" to measured length and cut. Using tapestry needle, insert needle into beginning hole in cloth; gently wiggle needle to enlarge hole and insert one end of Memory Thread. Repeat process for other end. Holding Memory Thread in place, couch tendrils on either side of date onto surface of cloth using one strand DMC 907 Parrot Green-LT. Secure Memory Thread ends on back of design with floss; clip excess threads leaving 1/8" end pressed flat against back of design.
- 3. Frame as desired.