Pattern - Bluework Floral Towel
- 1. Print and cut out pattern.
- 2. Transfer pattern to doily. Use one strand of floss to stem stitch design.
- 3. If applicable, use safety pin to weave ribbon through openings in edge, beginning and ending at back. Trim ribbon ends to 1/4" and whipstitch ends together.
- 4. Pin doily diagonally to center front of dish towel. Sew doily to towel with invisible stitch.
- 1. Nearly any size or shape doily will work for this project. Just adjust the pattern size to fit the center.