- Charles Craft White 14-count Sweetheart Bloomers
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss
Cross-stitch: 2 stranda
Back stitch: 1 strand
Pattern - Initials & Flowers
Pattern - Alphabet
- 1. Print cross-stitch chart and key.
- 2. To find center of fabric, fold in half and in half again opposite way. Cross-stitch top of design, beginning 3" below top of waistband. Mark center with contrasting thread.
- 3. Choose desired letters from alphabet chart and cross-stitch design centered under top flower, separating letters with small heart motifs.
- 4. Backstitch flowers with one strand 310. Backstitch pink letters with one strand 600 and blue letters with one strand 158.