Pattern - Flea Style Antiques Ornament
- 1. To find center of cloth, fold in half and in half again opposite way. Mark center with contrasting thread.
- 2. Use two strands of floss or one strand braid to cross stitch. Backstitch lettering with one strand 815, and everything else with one strand 310.
- 3. Mount stitching centered on board. Secure fabric to opposite side of board.
- 4. Glue felt to back of ornament.
- 5. Cut and glue twig to fit around ornament edges.
- 6. For hanger, knot three raffia lengths together at one end, leaving 1" tail. Braid raffia for approximately 9". Knot end. Trim excess to 1" of knot. Glue knots for top corners of twig frame.