- Wichelt Imports 28-count Ivory Jobelan (429-44)
- The Gentle Art Sampler Threads, 2 skeins of each color
- scissors, needle, q-snap or hoop
Cross-stitch: 2 strands
Petite Stitch: 2 strands
French Knot: 1 strand (wrapped one time)
Backstitch: 2 strands
Pattern - Cross-Stitch Christmas Sampler
- 1. Cross-stitch design centered on fabric over two strands using two strands of floss. Complete all Petite Stitches for snowmen eyes and buttons over one strand using two strands of GA Sampler 0312 Current. (Note: For Petite Stitch, stitch four stitches in each cross-stitch, one in each corner of square.)
- 2. Backstitch design with two strands of GA Sampler 0312 Current or 0140 Blue Spruce as indicated on chart. Knot and clip thread ends.
- 3. Complete French Knots with one strand GA Sampler 0312 Current. Knot and clip thread ends.
- 4. Mat and frame design as desired.
- 1. When stitching with Gentle Art Floss, complete each cross-stitch individually to achieve unique over-dyed look.