- Round wooden bead
- Mini dowels or toothpicks, four 2-5/8” (per doll)
- DMC Craft Thread, in assorted colors
- Red chalk
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- 1. Position three toothpicks together, extending center stick 1/2" on top; spot glue. (Note: If using toothpicks, cut off sharp ends.)
- 2. Beginning 1/2" from bottom, glue end of thread to toothpicks; begin wrapping thread upward. Change color of thread half-way if desired. Cut thread ends on outer toothpicks; glue ends.
- 3. Cut one toothpick in half (for arms). Wrap each arm with thread; glue ends. Glue arms on shoulders. Wrap thread around shoulders six times; spot glue.
- 4. Use marker to dot eyes and draw smile. Rub red chalk on cheeks. Glue head on shoulders over center stick.
- 5. For hair, cut 20 4" thread lengths. Tie center with thread; glue on head. Cut ends of hair to desired length. If making pigtails, separate hair into two groups; tie with thread.