Pattern - Sweetheart Punch Needle Baby Album
- 1. Print out pattern. Cut punch needle fabric in half to remove packaging creases. Transfer design onto center of fabric. Position fabric in hoop.
- 2. Following pattern, punch needle design using 3 strands floss for all areas. Trim thread ends.
- 3. Apply thin layer of water-based glue on back of punch needle design. Let dry.
- 4. Remove design from hoop; trim around design leaving 1/8" border on all sides.
- 5. Use fabric glue to glue design on white felt square. Let dry.
- 6. Use fabric glue to glue white felt square on center of photo album. Let dry.