Pattern - Punch Needle Candlescape
- 1. Print out pattern. Transfer patterns to weaver's cloth, leaving 5" of fabric on all sides for hoop positioning. Place pattern inside hoop.
- 2. For rabbit, follow manufacturer's instructions to thread needle punch tool with three strands Black floss; punch eye. Punch background swirls with Ecru. Fill in remaining background with Turquoise. Use Medium Copper for small flowers in grass and Light Parrot Green for grass. Punch border with alternating strips of Black and Ecru.
- 3. For chick, punch: eye and legs Black, beak Medium Copper; chick Light Old Gold; background Turquoise; grass Light Parrot Green; border alternating stripes of Black and Ecru.
- 4. For sheep, punch: head, legs and tail Black; body and background swirls Ecru; remaining background Turquoise; flowers Medium Copper; grass Dark Parrot Green; border alternating stripes of Black and Ecru.
- 5. Cut cardstock or chipboard to measurements of each pattern. Cut each design from weaver's cloth, leaving a 3/8" border around all sides. Glue fabric edges to back of cardboard or chipboard. Glue patterns to center of glass votives, using rubber bands to secure while drying.
- 6. Paint candlesticks Warm White, Olive Green or Indian Turquoise. When dry, dry brush each stick with Burnt Umber. Glue candlesticks to glass votive bases.