- 13”x11” Summer Sky 32-count Hand-dyed Jobelan (Wichelt Imports, Inc.)
- 6-strand Embroidery Floss (DMC); #4 Braid (001) (Kreinik Mfg. Co., Inc.)
- Mill Hill 6”x6” Blue Hand Painted Frame (Wichelt Imports, Inc.)
Cross-stitch: 2 strands floss or 1 strand braid
Backstitch/Straight Stitch: 1 strand floss or braid
French Knot: 1 strand wrapped two times
Pattern - Olympic Hopeful
- 1. Note: Cross stitch over two threads, using two strands of floss. Backstitch over two threads, using one strand of floss. Work straight stitch and French knots using one strand of floss.
- 2. Stitch design centered on fabric over two threads.
- 3. For the goal box, stitch vertical lines first, horizontal lines go under and over the vertical stitches, and straight stitch across the top, bottom and corners.