- 14-count Ivory Aida Table Runner for Embroidery 4001R (available at www.stoneycreek.com)
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss
Cross-stitch: 3 strands
Quarter stitch: 3 strands
Half stitch: 1 strand
Backstitch: 1 or 2 strands as indicated
Pattern - In the Pumpkin Patch
- Note: Pattern shown is half the runner. Make two copies and tape together to form the full design.
- 1. Stitch design centered on fabric using three strands floss. Designer recommends backstitching as project is stitched, allowing for greater ease when following design.
- 2. Backstitch design with one or two strands floss as indicated. Half stitch shadowing below pumpkins using one strand 840 Beige Brown-MD floss.
- *tips: To keep all stitching facing same direction, mark "top" of fabric with marking pin, piece of floss, or safety pin. When stitching, ensure marking pin is correct way up and at top of fabric. Be sure to turn pattern, not fabric, as two sides of design are stitched.
- This beautiful table runner was stitched by Michelle Shepherd.