- Wichelt 25-count Antique White Jobelan
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss
- DMC Floss #798 (for cording)
- Backing material, 4"x4"
- Puffy board, one 3" oval
- Sticky board, one 3" oval
- Batting, 3"x3"
- Metal pin back
- fabric glue, scissors, measuring tape
Cross-stitch: 2 strands
Backstitch: 1 strand
Pattern - Floral Pin with Monogram
Pattern - Floral Pin with Monogram - Alphabet
- 1. Use two strands of floss if stitching over two threads and one strand of floss if stitching over one thread.
- 1. Cross-stitch flowers and leaves.
- 2. Cross-stitch border.
- 3. Backstitch flowers and centers using one strand of floss.
- 4. Center monogram on fabric. Cross-stitch monogram.
- 5. To finish, use one puffy board (for design) and one sticky board (fabric for back). Glue design together. Let dry 24 hours.
- 6. For cording, use 12 one-ply strands. Glue cording around design and let dry. Attach pin back on back of design.