Pattern - Cross-stitch Snowflakes
- 1. To stitch this snowflake in gold, use 3 strands of E3821 Lt. Gold DMC metallic embroidery floss.
- 1. Cross-stitch snowflake design on fabric. Using paper circle template, trace circle around snowflakes, centered on design. Cut out ornament shape.
- 2. Remove backing from adhesive-back felt and adhere onto back of ornament.
- 3. Starting at bottom of ornament, apply glue along outside edges and press coordinating-color cording along edge. Form loop at top for hanger. Trim excess cording. Let dry.
- 4. With matching-color floss, make several stitches to connect hanger loop to ornament. Secure thread on back and trim excess thread.