- Charles Craft Stardust Gold Dusted 14-count Fabric*
- 6-strand embroidery floss in colors listed on chart*
- Glass Seed Beads (Mill Hill): Gold; Green
- Tapestry needle*, #24
- *Products by The DMC Corporation
Cross-stitch: 2 strands
Backstitch: 1 strand
French Knots: 1 strand
Pattern - Christmas Dreams
- 1. Fold cloth in half and in half again opposite way to find center. Mark center with contrasting thread.
- 2. Use two strands of floss to cross-stitch, and one strand to backstitch design and make French knots centered on fabric.
- 3. Finish as desired.