Pattern - Blue Candlewick Pillow
- 1. For best results, practice a row of French knots before starting projects.
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Transfer design to pillow front.
- 2. Use one strand of #5 pearl cotton to make French knots, and #3 pearl cotton to stitch lined areas where indicated on pattern.
- 3. Use #5 pearl cotton to satin stitch center circle and corner circles. Secure all threads and clip loose ends on back.
- 4. With right sides of fabric facing, sew pillow front to back using a 1/2" seam allowance, leaving an opening along one side for stuffing. Clip corners. Turn right side out through opening. Stuff; hand sew opening closed. Sew blue cording to pillow edges.