A Thankful Heart Cross-Stitch
finished stitching size: 4"x6-1/4"; stitch count: 56 w x 88 h
- DMC Charles Craft Monaco Antique White 28-count Fabric
- DMC 6-strand embroidery floss in colors listed on chart
- DMC Memory Thread, Light Green
- Mill Hill Gold Petite Glass Bead, Gold
Pattern - A Thankful Heart Cross-stitch
- 1. Fold cloth in half and in half again opposite way to find center. Mark center with contrasting thread.
- 2. Use two strands of floss to cross-stitch, and one strand to backstitch design (except use two strands of Ult. Dk. Beaver Brown).
- 3. Finish as desired.