- DMC Charles Craft 14-count Fiddler’s Cloth, 7”x9”
- DMC: 6-strand Embroidery Floss, Satin Floss, Light Effects
- Canvas tote, 9”x11”
- DMC tapestry needle, #24
- Fusible webbing, 4-1/2”x3-3/4”
Cross-stitch:: 2 strands
Backstitch:: 1 strand
Pattern - 4th of July Sampler
- 1. Cross-stitch design centered on fabric using floss, Satin Floss, or Light Effects.
- 2. Backstitch design with one strand 310 floss.
- 3. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply fusible webbing onto back of stitching. Trim fabric with 1/2" borders. Fringe edges of fabric, leaving 1/4" border around stitching. Fuse fabric onto center of tote bag.