Pattern - Star Reindeer Ornament
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Transfer design to center of punch needle fabric.
- 2. Place design in hoop frame. Following stitch color guide, use three strands of floss to punch all areas. Trim excess threads from front and back sides.
- 3. Carefully cut out finished design, leaving 1/16" fabric border.
- 4. Glue design onto front center of red Stick'rzfelt. Let dry.
- 5. For hanger, use chenille needle to poke two holes in top felt border. Thread Memory Thread ends through holes leaving 1" lengths in front. Bend ends into swirls and glue to felt to secure. Shape hanger as shown.
- 6. Press craft felt onto center of adhesive-backed felt.