Pattern - Senitments of Love Series: Live Simply
- 1. Half cross-stitch design centered on fabric. Backstitch lettering. Secure and clip loose ends on back of design.
- 2. Following Memory Thread placement lines on chart, place length of Memory thread on top of stitched design to estimate the length of thread needed for each design element; add 1" to measured length. Cut length.
- 3. Using tapestry needle, insert needle into beginning hole in Aida cloth; gently enlarge hole and insert one end of Memory Thread into hole. Repeat process for other end.
- 4. Hold Memory thread in place and couch it onto surface of Aida cloth using 1 strand DMC 310 Black floss. Secure Memory Thread ends on back of design with floss; clip excess threads.
- 5. Frame design as desired.