Pattern - Blue Bird Punch Needle
- 1. Print out pattern. Transfer design onto center of fabric. Position fabric in hoop.
- 2. Following pattern, punch needle design using three strands floss working from inside of design outwards. Trim thread ends on front and back of design.
- 3. With design in hoop, use foam brush to cover back of design with light coat of clear glue. Let dry.
- 4. Remove design from hoop; trim around design leaving 1/8" border on all sides. For hanger, bend Navy Memory Thread into curved shape; glue ends on back of design.
- 5. Remove paper backing from felt rectangle. Position felt centered on back of design; press in place.