The DMC Corp.
size: 12" tall
- Recycled Pringles canister, 12" tall
- Burlap, 10" square
- Cardstock: yellow, orange, red
- DMC Pearl Cotton 5: Variegated Tan/Brown (4105), Dark Topaz (782)
- DMC Color Infusions Memory Thread: Orange, Yellow, Red, Metallic Gold
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Aleene's Quick Dry Tacky Glue
- scissors, ruler, black marker
Pattern - Turkey Vase
- 1. Measure and cut 12" yellow cardstock square. Glue yellow square around canister (vase). Let dry.
- 2. Measure and cut 10" burlap square. Glue burlap around vase. Let dry.
- 3. Print out pattern. Measure and cut 6" lengths of Metallic Gold Memory Thread. Glue lengths around feathers. Let dry.
- 4. For turkey face, wrap Tan/Brown Pearl Cotton around center of vase. Glue ends.
- 5. For beak, measure and cut 6" Yellow Memory Thread length. Bend length into triangle. Glue beak on face. For wattle, measure and cut 6" Red Memory Thread length. Glue below beak.
- 6. Glue wiggle eyes above beak. For bowtie, Wrap Dark Topaz Pearl Cotton below face. Glue ends.
- 7. For tag, cut 2"x4" orange rectangle. Use black marker to write "Harvest Blessings" on tag and draw outline. Use hole punch to punch hole on tag.
- 8. Measure and cut 10" Metallic Gold Memory Thread length. Insert length through hole on tag; knot around vase.
- 9. Glue feathers onto back of vase.