Pattern - Embroidered North Star Ornaments
- 1. Print out patterns. Transfer designs onto center of each 6"x6" felt square.
- 2. Embroider decorative swirls in stem stitch, stems in backstitch, and chevrons in straight stitch in colors indicated on patterns.
- 3. Adhere 3/4" felt square (positioned as diamond shape) onto center of each ornament. Adhere sequin star on center of diamond square. Let dry. Embroider French Knot on center of each sequin to secure.
- 4. Embroider French Knots on dots on pattern in floss colors indicated. Secure threads and clip loose ends on back side.
- 5. Pin matching colored felt backing and embroidered front pieces together; carefully cut out each ornament.
- 6. To make hanger, form Memory Thread into curved loop and adhere ends on back side, placing ends on either side of top star point. Let dry.
- 7. Sew pieces together with matching colored pearl cotton in straight stitch at bottom of each star point, leaving small opening. Gently stuff small amount of fiberfill into opening; sew opening closed. Secure threads and clip loose ends.
- 8. Spot glue each star point together. Let dry. Apply small amount of glue on joined edge of each star point; sprinkle with glitter. Let dry.