Pattern - Chocolate Chip Caramel Cookies
Pattern - Gumdrop Cookies
- 1. Thread ribbon through needle hole; knot, leaving 6" tail for bow.
- 2. String bead onto ribbon; knot. Repeat until desired bracelet or necklace length is achieved; knot, leaving 6" tail for bow. Tie bow and trim ends as desired.
- 1. Longer ribbon and a few more beads makes for a cute matching necklace!
- 2. Purchase beads at specialty bead stores, craft stores, flea markets, or online. Recycle beads, pendants, and charms from old or broken jewelry.
- 3. For easier beading, try beading needles from specialty bead store and sheer ribbon.
- 4. Ask guests to bring a variety of beads for the best selection possible.
- 5. Purchase inexpensive beads and pearls from your local craft store and place in separate bowls for more options.