Pattern - Chocolate Heaven Cookies
Pattern - Christmas Magic Cookie Bars
- 1. Cut 4-1/2"x7-1/4" Large Stripe rectangle, making sure stripes run lengthwise. With stripes on inside, fold paper in half so 3/8" of stripes show at right edge.
- 2. Cut 1"x4-1/2" Small Stripe strip; adhere vertically to center of card front with green side facing out.
- 3. Adhere "G", "N", and "I" stickers to lt. green side of Medallion paper; cut rectangles around letters, leaving narrow border. Adhere letters on angle to green strip as shown.
- 4. Print invitation information; trim to 3"x4" and adhere to card inside.
- Take Out Box Kit
- 1. Follow manufacturer's instructions to cut Take Out Box from Large Squares paper; fold and adhere.
- 2. For tag, cut 1"x1-3/4" Medallion rectangle. Trim corners at angle on one short end; punch hole near same end. Use marker to write name on tag.
- 3. Cut 12" ribbon length; thread tag onto ribbon and tie around box, knotting at top.