Pattern - Fresh Garden Salsa
- 1. Use foam brush to apply paint to foam stamp. Stamp image onto bottom front of library pocket. Let dry
- 2. Mat floral jotter on green cardstock, round edges, insert vintage brad through flower center on jotter, and adhere to front of pocket.
- 3. Apply rub-ons to jotter and front of pocket.
- 4. Use computer to print or handwrite recipe on tag.
- 5. Adhere red card stock strip to top of tag.
- 6. Adhere green and crème gaffer tapes to pocket and tag as shown.
- 7. Punch hole in top of tag through tape and cardstock. Adhere fabric reinforcer over hole then thread a double strand of scrapper's floss through opening and tie bow.