1. To create clay embellishments, on clean work surface, remove clay from packages and condition in hands until soft. Mix Denim and Pearl clays together, creating blue pearl color. Run blue pearl clay through clay conditioning machine on #4 setting or use acrylic roller to roll clay to 1/16" thickness. Use Alphabet Stamper to stamp "Family" and "Recipes" in sheet applying even pressure. Use fingers to smooth edges of letters. Apply Micropearl powder to highlight raised area on letters. Use super slicer to cut around words.
2. Stamp four aprons and one oven mitt in clay sheet. Use super slicer to cut out designs.
3. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake clay items on parchment-lined baking sheet in oven. Let cool completely.
4. Trace around apron shapes, leaving small border around all edges, on blue-print paper. Cut out apron shapes from paper. Use white craft glue to glue paper aprons on clay apron shapes.
5. On covered work surface, ink edges of recipe box with Aegean Blue inkpad. Measure and cut blue paper to fit sides of recipe box, leaving small border around all edges. Ink edges of paper. Use white craft glue to glue paper onto recipe box sides.
6. Measure and cut blue-print paper strips same-length as recipe box sides. Ink edges of paper strips. Apply blue eyelets on front and back of paper strips. Use scrapbook adhesive to glue paper strips onto box sides. See photo. (Note: Make sure to not apply eyelets to strip where "Family Recipes" will be positioned.)
7. Use white craft glue to glue clay embellishments onto recipe box. Let dry.
8. For magnets, cut adhesive-backed magnetic strip into 1/4" squares. Apply squares onto back of clay embellishments.
9. For recipe cards, cut thin strips of blue-print paper. Ink edges. Glue strips onto top of white index cards. Glue clay embellishment onto strip if desired.
10. Print or write recipe on white paper. Use scrapbook adhesive to glue recipe onto index card.