Easter Bunny Wrap
- Onasburg fabric 3-1/2”x27”
- Enamelware cup 4-1/2”x5”
- DecoArt Americana Acrylics: Blush Flesh, Burnt Umber, Camel, Deep Periwinkle, Honey Brown, Lamp (Ebony) Black, Lemon Yellow, Light Avocado, Light Buttermilk, Light Mocha, Limeade, Petal Pink, Plantation Pine, Raw Sienna, Royal Fuchsia, Sand, Slate Grey, Soft Peach, Tangerine, Williamsburg Blue, Winter Blue, Wisteria
- FM Dynasty brushes: Black Gold, Series 206: Shader, #4, #8, #10; Flat Wash, 3/4”; Script, #10/0; Angular, 1/4”, 3/8”; Decorator Collection: Mini Mop, Series 400, 1/4”, 1/2”
- DecoArt Americana Fabric Painting Medium
- 1. Fray fabric edges. Print out pattern; transfer basic pattern lines onto fabric. (Transfer details as needed.)
- 1. Follow manufacturer’s directions to mix fabric medium with paint. Use script liner for all line work.
- 1. Use Camel to base body, face, outer ears, legs, and feet. Use Honey Brown to shade each along bottom edge; highlight Lt. Mocha. Use Sand to base cheeks, paws, and bottom of feet. Use Raw Sienna to shade each along bottom edge; highlight Soft Peach. Base inner ears Soft Peach; shade Blush Flesh along outer edges and highlight Lt. Buttermilk along inner edges. Use stylus to randomly dot Lt. Buttermilk in inner ears. Base foot pads and nose Petal Pink; shade bottom edges Royal Fuchsia and highlight top edges Lt. Buttermilk.
- 2. Use Lamp Black to line eyes, eyelashes, eyebrows, cheeks, and chin; randomly dot cheeks. Use thinned Lt. Buttermilk to line whiskers. Base teeth Lt. Buttermilk; shade Slate Grey and add center Lamp Black line.
- 1. Using photo as guide, base eggs from left to right: Lemon Yellow, Limeade, Winter Blue, Soft Peach, Wisteria, Petal Pink, Lemon Yellow, Soft Peach, Limeade, and Winter Blue. Shade each in same order along bottom: Tangerine, Lt. Avocado, Williamsburg Blue, Blush Flesh, Deep Periwinkle, Royal Fuchsia, Tangerine, Blush Flesh, Lt. Avocado, and Williamsburg Blue. Use Lt. Buttermilk to highlight each along top edges; add highlight shine lines and dots.
- 1. Shade Plantation Pine under bunny and eggs. Shade Burnt Umber around top of bunny and eggs. Line grass with Plantation Pine and Limeade.
- 2. Tie wrap around enamelware and fill with desired treats.