Shamrock Crown Hair Band
- Glitter craft foam: gold, white
- Gold beads, in assorted sizes
- Polyform Sculpey Pluffy Clay: Green
- Polyform Premo! Sculpey Fashion Art Metallic Glitter Set: Green Glitter
- Shamrock cutter cutter
- Elastic cording
- Decorative-edge scissors
- Clay-dedicated rolling pin
- Parchment-lined baking sheet
- Aleene’s Super Thick Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, toothpick, stapler and staples
- 1. Adults, help kids when baking clay in oven.
- 1. On clean work surface, remove clay from package. To condition, roll clay separately in hands until soft, bending and rolling until pliable. If clay cracks, keep conditioning.
- 2. Roll Green clay and Green Glitter clay together. Roll clay into 1/4”-thickness. Use shamrock cookie cutter to cut out three shamrock shapes. Position shamrocks on parchment-lined baking sheet. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to bake shamrocks in oven. Let cool.
- 3. Measure and cut 2-1/2”x12” gold glitter craft foam strip and 1”x12” white glitter craft foam strip. Use decorative-edge scissors to trim edges. Glue white foam strip on center of green foam strip.
- 4. Glue clay shamrocks on center of white foam strip. Glue gold beads between shamrocks. Let dry.
- 5. Place hair band around kid’s head. Measure and cut elastic cording length 1” smaller than needed. Use stapler and staples to staple elastic cording on ends of hair band.