Shamrock Treat Cup
- Recycled plastic pudding cup
- Tulip Glitter Dimensional Paint: Gold
- Jacquard Lumiere Paint: Pearlescent Emerald
- Green glitter craft foam
- Heart cookie cutter, 2”
- Aleene’s Super Thick Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, sponge scrap, black marker, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Wash and dry pudding cup. On covered work surface, use sponge scrap to paint inside and outside of pudding cup Pearlescent Emerald. Let dry.
- Use heart cookie cutter to trace four heart shapes on green glitter craft foam, with points meeting in center like shamrock. Position pudding cup on center of hearts; trace around outside of cup.
- Cut out shamrock shape and circle shape. (Note: Save double-curve on each heart for shamrock petals. Cut heart points off.)
- Position pudding cup upside down on work surface. Glue shamrock under rim. Let dry.
- Paint shamrock petals with Gold paint. Let dry.