Team Jersey Favors
- Felt, in team colors; black, white
- Glue Dots: Continuous Glue Lines, Mini Glue Dots
- Ellison Sizzix Machine and Dies: Serif Essentials Numbers (or number stickers)
- Print out pattern. Cut jersey shape from doubled-over or folded felt.
- Use machine and numbers die to cut jersey numbers from black felt. (Or use black number stickers.)
- Use Mini Glue Dots to glue collar stripe, bottom of jersey, and sleeve stripes on jerseys.
- Use Continuous Glue Lines to glue edges of jerseys together, leaving top opening on neck.
- Use Mini Glue Dots to glue number on jersey.
- Insert treats and candy inside jerseys.