Cheers & Jeers Stick
- Paper plates, two 9”
- Wooden paint stick or jumbo craft stick
- Craft foam: green, orange (or colors of choice)
- Black alphabet stickers
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Primary Yellow, Lamp Black (or colors of choice)
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, black marker, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- On covered work surface, paint paper plates Primary Yellow and craft stick (handle) Lamp Black. Let dry.
- Trace hand two times on green craft foam. Cut out hand shapes. Cut 10 1/2” half-circles (fingernails) from orange craft foam.
- Use black marker to outline hands and fingernails.
- Glue each hand on center of each plate, one facing upward (cheers) and one facing downward (jeers). Bend fingers and glue. Glue fingernails on bent fingers. Let dry. See photo.
- Glue handle between paper plates. Glue plates together. Let dry.
- Press alphabet stickers spelling “cheers” and “jeers” on sides of plate.