- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 1-15/16”x11-7/8”x17-7/8” block, 2” egg
- Recycled paper towel tubes, three
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Kelly Green, Lamp Black, Snow White, Dark Chocolate
- Black alphabet stickers
- Cardstock: white, black
- Wooden dowel, 10” length
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, black marker, plastic knife, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Use plastic knife to cut block in half. Use scissors to cut one paper towel tube in half.
- On covered work surface, paint block (field) Kelly Green, egg (football) Dark Chocolate, and paper towel rolls (goal post) Lamp Black. Let dry. Paint field lines and football stitch lines Snow White. Let dry.
- Measure and cut five 2-1/2” black cardstock circles and five 2” white cardstock circles. Glue white circles on black circles.
- Press “go” and “TEAM” alphabet stickers on center of white circles. Glue circles along one long paper towel tube. See photo.
- Insert dowel into center of field. Position goal post on dowel. Use scissors to cut slit on “TEAM” post. Insert post on top of dowel/post. Spot glue. Glue cut-halves on either side of goal post.
- Glue football on field on side of goal post. Let dry.