- Cardstock or construction paper square: 4”, 5”
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Snow White, Antique White, Cocoa, Lamp Black
scissors, ruler, black marker, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Measure and cut 4” or 5” construction paper squares.
- Print out pattern. Transfer designs onto paper squares.
- On covered work surface, paint: dog Antique White, bone Snow White, spot Cocoa, dog’s nose and eyes Lamp Black; chicken Snow White, beak Marigold, comb and heart feathers Santa Red, and chicken’s eyes Lamp Black. Let dry.
- Use black marker to write “WOOF” YOU BE MY VALENTINE?” on dog card. Outline edges of card. Measure and cut 5” paper square. Glue dog card on square.
- For chicken card, fold square in half. Use black marker to write “BEAK MINE” on folded edge of card.