- Felt sheets: pink, fuchsia, red, purple
- Cardstock: red, purple, fuchsia, pink, white
- Red ribbon, 1/8”-wide, 20” length (for each necklace)
- Red or pink ribbon, 1/4”-wide, 6” length
- Acrylic gems and rhinestones, assorted colors and sizes
- Plastic treat bags
- Markers, in colors of choice
- Decorative-edge scissors
- Hole punch
- Aleene’s Fast Grab Tacky Glue
- Print out pattern. For necklaces, glue medium heart onto larger heart and small heart onto medium heart. Let dry.
- Glue acrylic gem or rhinestone onto medium heart. Measure and cut 20” length of red ribbon. Glue ribbon ends on back of large heart. Let dry.
- Use markers to decorate tag and write message. Outline edges of tag and heart.
- For packaging, use decorative-edge scissors to trim around heart. Insert necklace inside plastic treat bag.
- Position heart and tag on top of plastic treat bag. Use hole punch to punch two holes through all layers on center of heart. Measure and cut 6” ribbon length from red or pink ribbon. Insert ribbon through holes; tie on front.