Bee Honeycomb Favors
- For each:
- Recycled Jello box, 4”
- Recycled bubble wrap, 3-1/4”x8-1/2”
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Primary Yellow
- Felt, scraps: black, red
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Black cording, 16” length
- Pearl beads, two
- White cardstock, scrap
- Hole punch
- Glue Dots: Mini Glue Dots, Continuous Glue Lines, Craft Glue Dots
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, black marker, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Measure and cut 3-1/4”x8-1/2” recycled bubble wrap rectangle. On covered work surface, paint rectangle Primary Yellow.
- Print out pattern. Use Mini Glue Dots to glue stripes onto bee body and wiggle eyes onto bee’s head.
- For wings, cut 4” heart from red felt. Use Mini Glue Dots to glue wings onto back of bee body.
- For antennae, measure and cut two 1” black cording lengths. Use Mini Glue Dots to glue antennae ends onto back of bee’s head. Insert pearl beads onto ends of antennae; knot below beads.
- Press Continuous Glue lines onto edges of bubble wrap rectangle. Press bubble wrap around recycled Jello box. Use Craft Glue Dots to glue bee onto top of box.
- For tag, measure and cut 2” white cardstock square. Use black marker to write message and outline edges on tag. Use hole punch to punch hole on top of tag. Measure and cut 4” black cording length. Insert cording end through hole on tag; tie around box.
- For hanger, measure and cut 10” black cording length. Use hole punch to punch hole on each side of box. Tie cording ends through holes; knot on inside.