Mexican Skull Pillow
- White pillow cover and pillow form
- Black lace trim
- Tulip Round Fabric Paintbrushes
- Tulip Slick Black 3-D Fashion Paint
- Tulip Soft Fabric Paint: Turquoise, Lime, Sunshine Yellow, Mandarin, Azalea, Grape
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion Peel & Stick Tape
paper, pencil, scissors, freezer paper, iron
- Iron freezer paper onto inside front of pillow to create stable painting surface.
- Print out pattern onto white paper.
- Apply thin line of Black 3D fabric paint, following pattern on white paper. See Photo 1.
- Lay paper painted side down on center of pillow cover, pressing lightly. Carefully remove paper from pillow. Let dry. See Photo 2.
- Use paintbrushes and soft fabric paints to accent skull design as desired. Let dry.
- Cut strips of Peel & Stick Tape to fit edges of pillow. Cut pieces of lace to match length of edges of pillow. Apply black lace trim around edges of pillow. See Photo 3.
- Insert pillow form into pillow cover.
- 1. Apply the thinnest line possible of 3D paint to paper to avoid distorting design. Pressing too hard on the paper when applying design to pillow cover will cause 3-D paint to blur out excessively.