Wagon Wheel Wreath Ornament
- Dry pasta: 9 wagon wheels, one bowtie
- Rhinestones: four red, one yellow
- Red ribbon, 10” length
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Dark Pine, True Red
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
paintbrush, paper plate for palette, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- On covered work surface, paint wagon wheels Dark Pine and bowtie True Red.
- When dry, arrange wheels in a circle with edges touching. Apply dot of glue on all touching edges. Glue bowtie in center of bottom two wheels. Let dry.
- Thread ribbon through top wheel and knot. Glue yellow rhinestone in center of bowtie and red rhinestones on centers of four wheels.