Cute Yarn Ornaments
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 3” egg
- Yarn: black or brown
- Felt: white, black, orange, brown
- Wiggle eyes: two
- Fibre-Craft: Fuzzy Stix: brown, black
- Fibre-Craft pom-poms, 1/2”: red, brown
- Red ball pins, two
- Fabric, scraps
- Gold cord, 8” length
- Print out patterns. Cut patterns from felt.
- Wrap black yarn around penguin or brown yarn around reindeer; glue ends. Knot ends of cord and spot glue into top of ornament.
- Glue felt tummy, feet, and wings on penguin. Glue beak or pom-pom and eyes on face. Insert ball pins into face for cheeks. Glue ears on reindeer.
- For reindeer, cut four 2” lengths from brown fuzzy stix and glue hoof on each end. Push stix into body as arms and legs. Cut black fuzzy stix in half and fold into antlers; insert antlers into head. Glue brown pom-pom on body for tail.
- For scarf, measure and cut 1”x12” fabric scrap. Wrap scarf around body; tie ends together. Add cording to hang.