1. Stamp eight label borders onto white cardstock. Stamp Antique Linen verse background across all labels; randomly sponge same ink onto labels for smoky effect. Lightly sponge on Butterscotch. Color label borders with markers.
2. Stamp "Hope" onto lid cover label and entire sentiment onto inside lid label. Stamp remaining sentiments on next five labels. Stamp "to/from" onto outer bottom label.
3. Stamp images around sentiments and color with markers; outline undersides Warm Gray to create shadow. Trim labels along outside border.
4. Stamp butterfly onto white cardstock, color and cut out. Bend wings on each side of body for added dimension. Glue magnet snap to bottom of body.
5. Cut 3"x10-5/8" white cardstock strip; score and fold every 2-1/8" to create five-panel accordion book. Round corners.
6. Center and adhere labels to surfaces as shown. Place tea light, sea glass and book in tin, and butterfly on lid.