Winter Lace Gift Bag
- Kraft gift bag
- Blue cardstock
- Papers: October Afternoon Thrift Shop Collection Collector’s Item, Melissa Frances Attic Treasures Collection Alma
- Cavallini & Co. Carte Postale Flora & Fauna Postcards
- Pearls: Zva Creative Soft Blue Long Flourishes VI, adhesive singles, buttons
- Flowers: Prima Marketing White Pearl Andorra Butterfly and Peach Harmony Madrigal, Making Memories Flower Shop Mixed Jar Collection
- Cream trims: wide lace, velvet ribbon
- Border punch
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, glue gun
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, computer and printer
- Cut grid paper to fit bag front. Cut doily paper to cover bottom three-quarters of grid paper. Cut 1”-wide blue cardstock strip same width as papers; border punch top edge. Adhere layers together.
- Adhere lace down left side of layered papers, wrapping ends to back. Adhere to bag.
- Detail cut postcard images. Embellish bag with flowers, images, and pearls.
- Print black sentiment onto blue cardstock; trim and adhere to bag.
- Use photo as a guide to create coordinating tag.