Framed Santa Ornament
- Red/snowflake frame, 3”x3”
- Cream cardstock
- White seam binding
- Artistic Outpost Snowy Woods Stamp Set
- Ranger Ink Pads: Jet Black Archival, Tim Holtz Old Paper Distress Ink
- Ranger Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress Stain
- Staedtler Karat Aquarell Pencils
- Inky Antics Rubber Stamps Gamsol Odorless Mineral Spirits
- Ranger Inkssentials Tools: Cut ‘n Dry Nibs, Non-Stick Craft Sheet, Ink Blending Tool
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, heat tool, sponge dauber
- Stamp black Santa image onto cardstock; heat set and trim to size.
- Color image using Karat pencils; blend colors using nibs and Gamsol. Sponge open areas with Old Paper ink. Place image in frame.
- Working over craft sheet, dye seam binding using Fired Brick stain; heat set. Tie seam binding hanger to top of frame as desired.