Vintage Mitten Ornament
- Chipboard mitten album page or die cut
- Lily Bee Design Christmas Town Collection Santa’s Workshop Paper
- White glossy paper
- Turquoise ribbon: 1/8” metallic, 3/8” satin
- Dritz Tracing Wheel
- Oxford Impressions Winter Snow Stamp Set
- Ranger Archival Ink Pads: Sepia, Jet Black
- Pink chalk
- White acrylic paint
- Crystal glitter
- Adhesives: clear dot, iLoveToCreate Liquid Fusion Glue
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, newspapers, paintbrush, hole punch, sponge dauber, toothpick
- Cover both sides of mitten below cuff with paper. Punch two holes at top.
- Paint cuff white, let dry, and then paint back. Let dry.
- Use tracing wheel to create faux stitching along front edges below cuff. Sponge paper edges brown.
- Apply thin layer of glue to cuff; sprinkle with glitter. Let dry.
- Stamp brown girl image onto glossy paper; trim to 1-1/2”x2”. Sponge edges brown. Adhere to mitten. Stamp black sentiment.
- Using toothpick, apply glue below cuff. Glue on 5” metallic ribbon length, wrapping ends to back. Thread 12” satin ribbon through holes for hanger. Tie bow and attach with clear dot.