Holiday Heels Ornament
- Black cardstock
- KaiserCraft English Rose Collection Thelma Paper, 12”x12”
- Small black brads
- Zva Creative Black Self-Adhesive Pearls: Singles, Flourish
- Craftwell eCraft Electronic Cutting System
- Creations by AR Elegant Sole Cutting Template
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting System
- Spellbinders Paper Arts Nestabilities Blossoms 3 Die
- Our Daily Bread Designs Sweet William Small Stamp Set
- Scor-Pal Products Scor-Pal Scoring Board
- Tsukineko VersaMark Ink Pad
- Ranger Black Detail Embossing Powder
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Adhesives: glue gun, Scor-Pal Products 1/8” Scor-Tape
detail scissors, paper piercer and mat, heat tool
- Download shoe template from http://www.creationsbyar.com/ELEGANT-SOLE_p_79.html); there is a small fee to purchase the template. Follow instructions to download template to your computer.
- Follow cutting system manufacturer’s instructions to cut template from cardstock and double-sided patterned paper. Assemble per template directions.
- Add flourish gems to shoe as shown.
- Stamp flower images onto patterned paper twice; heat emboss with black powder. Die cut flowers using Blossom 3 dies. Snip paper between petals, toward center, and then pinch and scrunch petals to add dimension. Layer flowers, two or three per blossom, and secure center with dab of hot glue. Pierce hole and insert brad. Adhere pearl to brad center. Glue flowers to shoe and ankle strap.
- 1. Hand-cut shoe template from glitter paper for a sparkly variation; highlight flower with chunky glitter for added bling.