Gilded Bird Ornament
- Globecraft Memories Small Fancy Oval Frame Kit (GF515), two
- White cardstock
- Acetate sheet
- Lilac ribbon
- Pine and bead candle ring
- Stamps: Impression Obsession Chickadee with Cane and Cover a Card Holly, Hero Arts Cling Music Background
- Ink Pads: Ranger Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Hero Arts Soft Sand Shadow Ink, Tsukineko VersaMark
- Ranger Queen’s Gold Embossing Powder
- Adhesives: liquid glue, paper adhesive, clear dots
scissors, craft knife and cutting mat, ruler, sponge dauber, heat tool
- Trace all three kit frames onto white cardstock twice; cut out. Stamp watermark holly onto smallest and largest cardstock frames; heat emboss with gold powder. Stamp Soft Sand music onto medium frames. Adhere paper shapes to frames; sponge edges Soft Sand and Vintage Photo to give aged look.
- Stamp watermark bird onto acetate; heat emboss with gold powder. Detail cut bird.
- Create “nest” from candle ring greenery to fit inside globe; glue bird into nest.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to assemble one frame with shell; glue nest with bird inside. Assemble second frame with shell and adhere to back of first to create globe.
- Create ribbon hanger and bow. Adhere to top of ornament with clear dots. Accent bottom of frame with ribbon bow, pine, leaves, and berries.